lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

A Vampire’s Impression

 A few years ago, I remember they were three years ago, I was in school, at the first day of school after vacations, it was a normal happy and at the same time sad school day. It was happy because I could see my friends after a long time I have not see them. It was also a sad day because it was the first day of school and we have to wake up early and study and making homework after a good and nice vacation.

In the class I have noticed a few new kids in school. I spoke to one of them, telling him what was his name and from what school he came. He told me that he and some new kids in school of my grade had been conditioned by school. The ones who had been conditioned were only boys. They get conditioned by school because they did some bad things in the admissions days in school if they do something bad they will get expelled from school; he did not tell me what he did and I ask him to many times but he was a tomb, he never told me what he did. But he told me what kids got conditioned with him and then he laugh.

After the first periods of class finished, I get up of my desk, took my books to my locker, grabbed some food to eat, and went with my friends. We went out of the class because it was recess time.

Then outside I started walking around with my friends. We went with other kids and there was a kid. He was new in school. He was not in my class, but he was in my grade. He has black hair, brown eyes, and white skin. My first impression about him was that he was like some kind of a really smart kid who knows a lot of things and has good grades. Then someone told me that he was one of the new kids who got conditioned before school started, one of the kids who got conditioned with the other new kids in my class. Then I thought that I was wrong and he had to be a kind of kid who like to go out, bother other people, and do not care about school at all, because if he was already punished by school and the first day of has not finished yet, he had to make some very bad things that just some kind of kinds do. Then I thought that I must been wrong because he was very quite and he seem like he was bored. I did not know what to think about him there so I never put him attention.

I did not put him to much attention to him because he was not in my classroom and I did not talk to him because he got other friends. But when people, who where in his classroom and know him well, told me that he was really smart and also wise because of his way of talking because he use sophisticated rare words instead of the normal language that we use at that age make him also funny I could not understand why. I guess because I did not know him well.

This year he is in my class and I could know him well and finally understand why people think about him in that way. He is very quiet but when he talks he says some words that make the class laugh a lot. When some teachers do not know something about the class they always ask him first because I think he has an encyclopedia inside his head and when the class stays quiet because we do not what to comment about what teachers are saying they always call his name so he could say some thing smart about it. He is really funny.

We tell him that he is the next generation of the human race and that he is a vampire because his skin is very white like snow. I believe more that he is a vampire. So he creates like a vampire’s impression to confuse us but when you get to know him that vampire’s impression disappears and you know how he is.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario