lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

A Family Adventure

This adventure was very special for me. It all started like six years ago. My mom and dad had decided that for vacations we, my dad , my mom , my brother , and me , were going to go to Disney World in Orlando , Florida in the United States. This was not the very first time that I went there nor the last one , but it was special for me because my mom and dad had told us that we are were not going there alone like always , we were going there with my aunts , my uncles , my cousins , and my grand mother were going to with us.

It was on the first week of December in which the trip had started. We all pack our clothes and the stuff that we are going to bring to Orlando and put it in our suitcases. We put the suitcases in the car and drove to the airport of Guatemala. We meet my family in the airport and then we waited until the airplane was ready to fly. When the air plane was ready , we get on the inside it and waited a little more until it started to fly in the blue sky. In the airplane , I remember , the flight lasted for like two and a half hours. The airplane landed on Miami , Florida , so after grabbing our things from Miami Airport we went out side of it and went directly to a bus so it could get us to a place for us to rent a car because we were going to go there by  car. The car was very big ; it was like a little school bus all for ourselves. The bus was white and it had like eight or seven rows and my dad was driving it. We were very comfortable in there , we had to be comfortable because we were heading to Orlando and from Miami to there was a four hour trip.

We reach Orlando very late. We get lost in there, we were traveling in circles, and we could not be able to find our hotel, until my dad saw the hotel signpost behind a one that was bigger. We had passed over there like for three times and we did not saw it. We then went to the hotel and check in and then we went to find our rooms, and when we did we saw that all of them were very close together and then we went inside of them and we all put our suitcases inside and fixed some of our things and went to sleep, I think, waiting for the real trip to start.

We had two weeks to go and visit all the Disney parks. I think that first we chose to go to Magic Kingdom. We went two times there and both of them were very happy. We stayed there the whole day in both times. We went to every game in there; we did not had to make the row like all the other people in there because we had fast pass tickets, which allowed us to make another row but it was fast and smaller in all games. I remember that in Splash Mountain we all get very wet and it was very funny to see all my family wet. My favorite game in there was Space Mountain because I like the space and all space things. There was something I did not like in there and it was because after going down of the game I got a headache because all of the hard movement inside the game. We also watched the parades in there and the fireworks when the park is closing.

We went to the other parks to. In Epcot , I remember , my little cousin cried because she did not like the sensation of a game. All parks were fun and happy. We also made some shopping in there. We bought things for ourselves and some Christmas presents because it was getting close.

I had a special adventure in there, a family adventure, which I really enjoyed and shared with my family.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario